Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Watching You Watching Me: Some TVs

For the year and a half or so (maybe two?), I started taking pictures of TV's whenever I'd see them on the street. At the time, I was carrying my Hasselblad around a lot and the square format and waist level viewfinder made for some fun compositions. The film and occasional digital files sat around doing nothing until I was contacted by the good people at Lower Hatersto submit a piece to their group show that they were putting on with FTC. The theme of the show was "For The City" and I thought the images of the TV's on SF streets were a good fit. The show is up now and this piece is hanging 24x30 with the clever title Some TVs. If you weren't at the Lower Haight art walk on Dec 4th and haven't had a chance to see it, get over there and check it out. Click image to enlarge.









No comments: